How I learned about selling

in the early 90's, when i was just a grade 4 student, i got interested about selling. i saw some of my classmates selling chocolate candies, milk powder, etc., to my fellow classmates. i saw them enjoying selling, and my buying classmates willfully trading their "baon" for some chocolate candies. that was fun i guess...



so out of curiosity, i went to my tita who has a wholesale candy store and bought one. i paid 2.00 pesos for a milk chocolate powder pack. it has ten sachets with SRP of 0.25 cents. so i offered it to my classmates, and 10 to 15 minutes later i was then sold out. i noticed that my 2.00 pesos has grown to 2.50, and was amazed that i had just earned 25% of my investment! i said to myself if i did bought 4 packs of those, i will be able to buy five packs at the end of the day, to be resold the next day.

and so the next day i excitedly brought to class 4 packs of different chocolate candies. My classmates as usual bought eagerly, but i was not that sold out like before, i had still some candies left. at that very young age i started to experience the "law of diminishing returns" or "pagsasawa." I also learned about competition, my other classmates still prefer buying from their "suki" classmates. Selling was not that fun as before, but why worry? I was just selling for the sake of selling, out of curiosity.

I then began to eat some of my candies, while enjoying grade school class. I just said to myself: "So what? Tomorrow will be another day!" So then my beloved readers, let us not forget to have fun while selling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Largest Bank in the Philippines Showcases Bitcoin Mining Equipment

How Exercise Makes You Smarter, Happier, and Less Stressed

Target Market: RED HOT Market (The Correct Market to Tap)